Thursday, August 9, 2018

Taking The Show To The Next Level




Hey everyone. I figured I would take a moment to thank all the new listeners who have joined us in the last month or so. I'm truly happy with the growth of the show since July and a hearty thank you to Rich and Dan for joining me as co-hosts on the last few episodes. \

That being said, I am looking to advance the show another level. In the next coming weeks, I would like to expand the show, to cover movie screenings and events as they occur. To do that portability will be essential in regards to recording segments. For that reason I am looking to obtain a Zoom H6 portable recorder. This is a professional grade recording device that will allow for great sounding content on the go.

To help offset some production costs, I have started a Ko-Fi page. Think of it as a tip jar. If you enjoy our content you can support the show financially by "buying us a cup of coffee". I am hoping to hit the goal of $375 for this campaign to purchase the recorder. If you cannot contribute financially, please just share this post to other and as always rate and review the show wherever you get us.


Looking forward to creating more great content. As always, thanks for your support.


-Greg

Below is a button to the Ko-Fi Page. There is also a button on the blog home page.



No comments:

Post a Comment